POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Addition to 6.10.5.4 Saving and Loading Photon Maps : Re: Addition to 6.10.5.4 Saving and Loading Photon Maps Server Time
27 Apr 2024 05:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Addition to 6.10.5.4 Saving and Loading Photon Maps
From: William F  Pokorny
Date: 21 Aug 2002 13:09:21
Message: <3D63C941.69F3E57A@attglobal.net>
:-)  Perhaps I should have written one of those standard author introductions
for this posting? Where an author hints that others who  contributed might have
made mistakes,  by finishing the introduction with words like: "....but of
course all remaining errors are mine."

What is the rule with i and e....   "i before e always after c" or something
like that - I am never quite sure.  :-)    Sadly, In the poor spelling
department, I have been percieved to have recieived every concievable
recievable.
Bill